Saturday, January 1, 2005

Brothers and Sisters

  • A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.
  • A brother is a friend given by Nature.
  • A friend is a brother who was once a bother.
  • A mystic bond of brotherhood makes all men one.
  • Bonded…for better or worse, your always connected.
  • Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.
  • God has blessed me again and again. Always a sister, always a friend.
  • Half the time when brothers wrestle, it's just an excuse to hug each other.
  • Help your brother's boat across, and your own will reach the shore.
  • If you give your kids a Bubble Bath...they may turn into Bubble-beards!
  • I'm not bossy! I just have better ideas.
  • It is because we are different that each of us is special.
  • It was from you that I first learned to think, to feel, to imagine, to believe.
  • May your paths always lead back to each other.
  • Of all the things I have to play, I'd choose my brother any day.
  • Sometimes being a brother is better than being a superhero.
  • Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero
  • You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.
  • You Make Every Day Special Just By Being You!