Saturday, January 1, 2005

Music

  • A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.
  • A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.
  • A jazz musician is a juggler who uses harmonies instead of oranges
  • All art constantly aspires toward the condition of music
  • Fiddling around won't get you in the orchestra.
  • Fully alive More than most Ready to smile and love life
  • Great musicians happen when talent meets discipline and the two rise together
  • I am unwritten. The pen's in my hand, ending unplanned.
  • I'm so hard to love. I'm selfish and I'm sad.
  • If music be the food of love...play on.
  • If you don't believe in angels, then obviously you haven't heard me sing.
  • In a world of peace and love, music would be the universal language.
  • In summer, the song sings itself.
  • Kind words are the music of the world.
  • Music=Life self-explanatory.
  • Music gives wings to the mind and flight to the imagination.
  • Music is an outburst of the soul.
  • Music is Love in search of a word.
  • Music is the medicine of the breaking heart.
  • Music is the chip in the cookie of life.
  • Music is the universal language of mankind.
  • Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence.
  • Music is well said to be the speech of angels.
  • Music is what feelings sound like.
  • Music strikes in me a profound contemplation of the First Composer.
  • Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.
  • My guitar is not a thing. It is an extension of myself. It is who I am.
  • Some days there won’t be a song in your heart. Sing anyway.
  • Some people walk in the rain... others just get wet...
  • The difference between a violin and a viola is that a viola burns longer.
  • The history of a people is found in its songs.
  • The important thing is to feel your music, really feel it and believe it.
  • There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life; MUSIC & CATS.
  • There is only one real happiness in life, and that is the happiness of creating.
  • Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music.
  • Those who hear not the music think the dancers mad.
  • To kill a young mans point of view is to kill his only friend
  • Tonight the headphones will deliver you the words that I can't say
  • We are the music-makers, We are the dreamers of dream...
  • What we play is life.
  • When we dance, Angels will run and hide there wings
  • Where words fail, music speaks
  • Without music life would be a mistake.
  • You can cage the singer but not the song.