Saturday, January 1, 2005

Bedtime

  • A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.
  • A ruffled mind makes a restless pillow.
  • Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy and dead.
  • Fatigue is the best pillow.
  • I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living my baby you’ll be.
  • I'm not asleep... but that doesn't mean I'm awake.
  • If people were meant to pop out of bed, we'd all sleep in toasters.
  • It's a cruel season that makes you get ready for bed while it's light out.
  • Kiss your children goodnight, even if they are already asleep.
  • Let's go to bed. I'm tired of this day. I need a new one.
  • No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap.
  • Nothing cures insomnia like the realization that it's time to get up.
  • People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one.
  • People who snore always fall asleep first.
  • Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.
  • So, fall asleep love, loved by me... For I know love, I am loved by thee.
  • The amount of sleep required by the average person is five minutes more.
  • The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night's sleep.
  • The best cure for insomnia is a Monday morning.
  • There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.
  • There never was a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep.
  • The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child
  • There was never a child so sweet, but his mother was glad to get him asleep
  • Wear cute pajamas, you'll never know who you'll meet in your dreams.
  • Without enough sleep, we all become tall two-year olds.