Saturday, January 1, 2005

Patriotic

  • All give some but some give ALL!
  • AMERICA is a gateway of FREEDOM to LIFE, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of HAPPINESS.
  • America the Beautiful
  • Freedom isn’t free
  • Freedom is the oxygen of the soul.
  • God Bless America
  • God bless America, My home sweet home.
  • Home of the Brave
  • I believe it is the nature of people to be heroes, given the chance.
  • If there must be trouble Let it be in my day That my child May have peace.
  • Independence Day
  • I regret that I have but one life to give for my country.
  • Life without liberty is like a body without spirit.
  • Let Freedom Ring
  • No nation can be destroyed while it possesses a good home life.
  • Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.
  • Sweet land of liberty
  • The price of greatness is responsibility.The union of hearts, the union of hands, and the flag of our union forever.
  • United We Stand
  • We need men who can dream of things that never were.