Saturday, January 1, 2005

Kisses

  • A compliment is like a kiss through a veil.
  • A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'I' of loving.
  • A kiss is a secret told to the mouth instead of the ear
  • A kiss is a whisper on the lips
  • A kiss that speaks volumes is seldom a first edition.
  • And when my lips meet thine, thy very soul is wedded unto mine
  • Every Jack has his Jill; if only they can find each other.
  • Excuse me while I kiss the sky.
  • God saw a tear and kissed it away with the smile of a friend
  • I can express no kinder sign of love, than this kind kiss. ***from Henry VI
  • I kiss my dog on the lips.
  • Is not a kiss the very autograph of love?
  • Keep It Simple Stupid
  • Kisses and Love
  • Kisses are the messengers of love.
  • Kissing is like drinking salted water. You drink, and your thirst increases.
  • Life may not be a bowl of cherries, but you can make it a small bowl of cheerios
  • Love dictates, but a kiss writes the secrets of the heart.
  • Soul meets soul on lovers' lips.
  • Stolen kisses require an accomplice.
  • The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child
  • With a kiss let us set out for an unknown world.